Morning and afternoon:
– Working groups in corporate finance: Trying to figure out some valuable ideas
– Environmental economics class: Start reviewing systematically (asking Giang some Chinese materials)
– Marketing: Listening to presentation (relaxing)
– Financial risk management: Focusing
– Playing badminton, focusing on technique
– Chinese practising
– Preparing for Q&A (Developmental economics)
– Writing something on wordpress
– Reading materials on scholarship, IELTS or competition …
– Doing CF assignment
– French studying
– Never go to bed when you haven’t finished your work.
– If a 4-year-old kid could speak 4 languages fluently, why couldn’t you?
– Drink more water.
– Believe in yourself: You are a piece of art!